Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011

Today's designs, Twitter and a few other things........


I added a few new items  on Zazzle today. I'm working on a few more right now, but took a break and decided to update my blog. I want to take a sec to shout out to my customers. I just opened the store but somehow word got around pretty fast.. Thank you! Don't forget to stop by often as I am still building my store and updating everyday.




"Mardi-Gras" Print
 
I have this thing for circles, not sure why.





             


"Mardi-Gras" Magnet







"Imagine/Blublu" Necklace



I ordered this myself. And the print that inspired it (going to hang it in my livingroom) lol.  What can I say, I love to shop! (can't wait to get them)





p.s I haven't figured out how to add a link to my pictures yet, but if you want to check these out in my store DoodleDooDesigns by Dee, you can click the link below or the Zazzle panel up at the top right of this blog page.   www.zazzle.com/pymeohmy*

________________________________
A quickie on Twitter:
 Are people suppose to talk to each other on Twitter? I noticed people (celebrities too) will ask a question but they don't seem to want an answer because they don't respond back. I'm getting the feeling that Twitter is just a place to hear yourself talk. Hey, what do I know, I'm new on the thing. lol.
Still I did get a good many people to take a look at my Zazzle store so I guess it's a good thing.

I just want to leave you with a little something else before I have to leave and get back to the new things I'm creating for my store. Please share something with someone today. Passing on just a smile to a stranger can do wonders for you and possibly them too.
Till the next time..........
-Dee ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment